Change should be there or not?


Some people enjoy change and they look forward to new experiences. Others like their lives to stay the same, and they do not change their usual habits. Compare these two approaches to life. Which approach do you prefer? Explain why.













 
Change is nature of nature. Yet some people like to live in the same house, have the same job and habit all their lives. However, others aspire to changes and new experience. Personally, for the several reasons, which I will explain here, I prefer having changes in my life.

First of all, It is rightly said stagnant is death. Without change one cannot go ahead in life. Changes in one's life bring many opportunities. If one tries new things, he can gain new knowledge and experience. For instance, when one has no experience or less experience he can get job only in minor companies but once he gets enough experience he will jump to multinational companies. And I think that is necessary to avail better opportunities in career, and if he does not do this he will remain on same position throughout the whole life without any progress.

Secondly, I think change is essential because without change life becomes boring. Hence change makes our lives interesting and enjoyable. Furthermore, we need obstacles to overcome for achieving our goals. I believe that changes make us stronger, more persistent, more self-confident, and more patient. Also, I feel that all people who succeeded in life like changes and new experience because it is impossible to be the best at some field without updating the present knowledge and gain new experience, which we can achieve only by having change in life.

On the other side, people who like their lives to stay the same are very permanent. They have the same job all their life, the same habits, the same week-ends and even the same years in years out. And it is quite safer and more secure than the life of people who frequently accept changes in their lives. But on the whole if one wants to get success or prosperity he has to accept risk with change.
 
I think curiosity and aspiration to the new experience are two of the main reasons of human evolution. People always wanted to break limits and gain more knowledge and experience. So, in a nutshell change works like a fuel in the journey of success, without which progress is not possible. Hence I would always welcome changes in my life.
(373 words)



Vishal Modi

I love to learn and share and help people to achieve their dreams, of course I help myself achieving my own dreams through this journey. :))

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form